Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chritmas Knitting


Some plain old slippers because the winter is cold and we can always have something warm on our feet.


Here are some hiking socks everyone can use them so I made up a few to give as gifts.


Here is a pair of fancy cable socks. it took me a few months to make this pair only because I was busy working on the other christmas gifts that really needed to be done.



Here is a update on the puppies these photos are of the girls one is sleeping. They are ready to go. I called the man who said that he wanted another one, well as usual they change they mind. So I have no buyers yet .

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Wishing you the very best Christmas.

I love all the hiking socks, sure will keep feet toasty warm.

God bless.

Domie's Mom said...

I love these puppies!

oh, blogging again too:)