Saturday, August 2, 2008

I am Still Here

Ok I have been busy and not getting much knitting done but I did manage to get some things done. I did a Bogga Bag for my last swap and sent it off last week and she should be getting it soon so I will post a picture of it now.

HPIM0494

Here is a picture of some tissue cosies I made.

HPIM0495

Also my swap package made it safe to me I recieved it in the mail yesterday and here is the photo of it.


HPIM0496

Thats all I have to share with all of you for this posting I hope that I won't take so long for the next posting. I do have a pair of socks on the needles and still working on the Bamboo sweater but not very often. Maybe I should take a picture of it so I can show you how much work is done on it. Have yourself a great day and God Bless.

No comments: