Thursday, October 30, 2008

No Photos to show

Just dropping in to let you all know that I haven't been knitting much. I did get the back and the front done in the Bamboo sweater that I am working on and a pair of plain socks for my hubby and son. I also did a hat for my daugther, but she is so fussy that I don't think that she will wear it. It has been made for a week now and it's cold out and she is still wearing her store bought hat. Her friend wants a hat and socks for christmas, so if I make the same just a different colour then she might wear it (I am Hopping). Kids are so fussy, but I guess I was that way too when I was younger.

All the seven puppies have found a new home. Now I am just waiting for the next litter, Missy is due on the 14th of Nov. Just a couple of weeks away and we will have new puppies, I love watching them grow.

No comments: