Saturday, April 12, 2008

Crocheted bag finally finished

Here it is my finished bag. I put in my orange book to show more of the details. I am not sure what I am going to use the bag for but its done.

HPIM0286

There is a draw string in there to close up the bag, I made it the same colour so it is hard to see.

HPIM0285

Next I shall tell you what I am working on. I am doing another sweater, the front is complete the back is just about finished. Then two sleeve and a hood so that shouldn't take to long.

Also I am working on a crocheted Monkey, Yes a stuffed toy for the kids. They both would like one(I am still working on the first one). I have the head done the body the two legs finished and now working on the arms then the tail. I am hoping to have it finished today, but I do need to sew it together. I am hoping to have photos for posting tomorow if all things go well today. God Bless and have yourself a good day.

No comments: