Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Bag

Here I am to show another finished project. This one is very nice and I think that I will use it on a daily bases. Not that I carry a purse any more, I used to carry the diaper bag and as the kids got older I switched to a purse just to carry the little thing that they might need and now that they are in school and don't go with me as often I no longer need to carry one. Any way here is a picture of it close up and also one of the whole bag. There are cables on it hope you can see them.

HPIM0303

HPIM0301

It's just the right size for my little things like my snack, ipod and such. Now I hope you all have a wonderful day, it's bright and suuny here and getting hot, God Bless.

2 comments:

kathy b said...

Well how lovely can a purse be? That is darling and elegant. Perfect for your tea bags and work snacks and the like. I have no ipod, but if i did you know i'd put it in there.

Unknown said...

Wow, I love it. The colour is perfect for spring.