Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finished yet another sweater

Here I finally finished the t-shirt that I have been telling you all about that I have been knitting for awhile. I am glad that it is done and now that it is finished I love it. It fits great and I want to make up another one with different colour yarn. Here is the picture of me wearing it.

HPIM0443

I have a pair of socks on the needles for my husband only because he has been wearing them out and only has a few pairs left in his drawer and needs more. I also have finished the crochet monkey for my son but it still needs sewing. I completed the project for the swap I am in, as soon as she gets it I will post pictures of it for you to see. I will be sending it off in the mail tomorrow.Thats about all the news I have to share for this post. Have yourself a great day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the t shirt. I can't knit socks for love nor money, but I think that I could do the t shirt.

kathy b said...

Love the sweater shirt Cookey. I also really like the bag you made for the swap! BEAUTIFUL. You have a good old day too!