Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fly away

All the little birds are gone. I did get to see them off and took some pictures for you to see. here is the first one, running away.


HPIM0431

He is there in the middle if you can see him.
Here is one of the three of them left with the mother feeding them.


HPIM0434

Here is the second one hideing from me in the bush,but I snaped a picture of him anyway.

HPIM0435

The next picture I have is of the third one down on the porch just wondering which way to run.


HPIM0436


Here is the last one wonder when did everyone go?


HPIM0438

This is all I have for the birds, They didn't come back. Now I get to clean the porch when they left all the droppings. My son took a picture of that too but I don't think that you all need to see the mess that they left. This is all for this posting God bless and have yourself a wonderful day.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

You are the bird paparazzi! Hee hee hee

I love the posts.