Sunday, May 4, 2008

Spring

Not much happining in my world. I have only finished one pair of socks. Here's the picture. Monkey Socks.

HPIM0334

But I do have my knitting spurt back. I have started a gift for a Swap I am in on Ravelry, She knows who I am and know my blog so I will not tell what I am doing until I have it all completed and sent to her in the mail. I also have started another Tee shirt using the pattern "T3" from the knitty web site. It is working up fine. I am still on the first piece, the back. No dog hair cuts this week the weather is awful rain here this morning, but they are calling for sun, Yay.

Well that is all I have for this post I am hoping that the next post won't take as long as this one did. God Bless until next time. Oh I almost forgot I have started another crochet monkey. I only forgot because I am not working on it much. I have only the mouth and the head started, but once I get into it it shouldn't take to long. My daughter got the first one I made so this one is for my son and yes he wants the same colours. Oh well as long as they like them. Until next time take care.

No comments: